Gyros offers 4 sessions during our operating season that commences July 1 and ends June 30.
The program sessions are Summer Session, Fall Session, Winter Session and Spring Session
Summer Session: July - September
Fall Session: September - December
Winter Session: January - Mid March
Spring Session: Mid March - June
Click on the Brochures to view a specific session brochure.
Throughout the year we offer camps during the Winter Break, March Break, Passover, Summer and PA days.
Click here for more information on our camps
- Gymnastics equipment is only to be used under the supervision of a coach.
- Food and hot drinks are not to be consumed in the gym or change rooms.
- Only coaches and participants may enter the gym; viewing areas are provided for parents and other family members.
- We are a "nut-free environment". Any food products made out of, or containing nuts, should not be brought into the facility.
- Make up classes are not available for missed classes.
- There will be a charge on all NSF cheques.
- All fees must be paid with registration. Placement is not final until full payment is received.
- An annual Gymnastics Ontario Registration and insurance fee per child is applicable for all members. This annual fee is valid from July 1 to June 30 of the following year.
- The second child of a family registered in a program during the same session will receive a 10% discount for the lowest fee.
- Additional children of the same family registered in a program during the same session will also receive a 10% discount from the next lowest fee.
- A child registered for a second class in the same session will receive a 10% discount from the lowest fee.
- Class times and class age ranges offered may be subject to change based on enrolment, coach availability and gym rotational schedule requirements.
- Coaches assigned to classes may be subject to change based on availability, enrolment and gym program requirements
What to Wear
- Children should be dressed comfortably.
- Clothing should allow the child to have full movement when doing the activity.
- Gym attire for girls is shorts and t-shirt or leotard.
- Gym attire for boys is shorts and t-shirt.
- Bare feet is required for all children or Gymnastic footwear may also be used
- Long hair should be tied back and all jewellery should be removed